What We Do in ACA Meetings
- We share what is happening in our lives, and how we are dealing with these issues in our recovery program. (i.e., share our experience, strength, and hope).
- We build a personal support network.
- We practice our recovery and personal boundaries by giving service.
What We Do Not Do at Meetings
- We do not engage in crosstalk.
- We do not criticize.
- We do not comment on what others say.
- We do not offer advice.
- We do not distract others from the person speaking by word, whisper, gesture, noise, or movement.
- We do not violate the anonymity of others.
- We do not repeat what is said in meetings (in any context).
New Meeting? Please complete a New Meeting Registration Form.