- IMPORTANT ACoA needs to confirm your meeting details. Please complete your 2020 Group Contact Form here.
- Please send us your report even if you cannot attend the meeting – your ACoA group is important and we want to hear from you! Click here complete your Group Monthly Report
- In order to be cover by the ACoA Intergroup Public Liability Insurance, please complete the 2020 Public Liability Insurance Form. Once we have processed your form, you will be emailed the February 2020 Public Liability Certificate.
- ACoA Intergroup Newsletter! Keep in touch with ACoA news including upcoming events, available service positions and important Intergroup announcements!
- February IG 2020 Minutes
- Are you interested in setting up a new Group in your area? Easy! Please complete a New Meeting Registration Form and Intergroup Sydney can assist with Public Liability Insurance, literature and listing your meeting on our website.
2020 Meeting Dates
8 February 2020
14 March 2020
18 April 2020
9 May 2020
13 June 2020
11 July 2020
8 August 2020
12 September 2020
10 October 2020
14 November 2020
12 December 2020
What is the purpose of ACoA Intergroup?
ACoA Sydney Intergroup represents meetings in the Sydney area, as well as across various regions throughout Australia. We provide practical support including processing new meeting registrations, literature supplies, Hospital & Institutions (H&I) liaison and activities that encourage unity and growth of ACoA nationwide.
ACoA Sydney Intergroup meets monthly. Attendees include those in Intergroup Service Positions (such as Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, H&I, WSO Representative & Literature Officer) and the Group Service Representatives (GSRs).
In addition, any member of ACoA who wishes to observe can attend. All are welcome! We encourage participation at this level of ACoA service as we are working to support meetings and spread the word so our actions and decisions are transparent.
Joining us in person
11am, Every second Saturday of the month (except on Public Holidays)
Level 1 Seminar Room 1
Ultimo Community Centre
40 William Henry St (enter from Bulwara Road)
Joining us via phone/Skype
Email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours in advance to arrange.